Thursday, March 24, 2016

March Sketches in Thyme Project Life

This month at Sketches in Thyme Project Like our sketch was this one by Emma Pescott.


I did a regular LO with the card in it. The white of the card is sprayed with blue and then red Smooches Spritz by Clearsnap. I used the negative of star die cuts from CM and moved the template a little with each color. I added some Perfect Pearls powder on top of the white cardstock after the spritz dried. I used a very old "Good Times" die cut that I don't know the company but it fit the color theme of my layout. The red and blue stars are chipboard that I painted. The yellow die cuts are by Quickutz on the bottom and then a Circut star on foam tape above. I wrote the journaling with a Copic Multi-liner in black. I hate my handwriting but it's much quicker than using stamps.


 The transparency is by Daisy D's that I attached with Making Memories eyelets. The "2" is a Cricut cut using the Micky font cartridge. The "nd" is a stamp by The Paper Studio with red ink by SU. Finally the star patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a View.


Thanks so much for looking.

No comments: