Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sneaker Calendar Layout

I made this layout for a calendar and now that I look at it, I think it needed a title. But honestly, I don't think my brother would really notice or care. This is my nephew and niece with my sister's dog. 

The background paper is by Hot off the Press and the purple paper at the bottom is by Sunborn. I made the swirl at the bottom with an old Creative Memories trimmer thingy. The patterned paper at the way the bottom is by Colorbok and it has been punched with a Stampin Up border punch. 

In black by the picture is a Tim Holtz/Sizzix die that I cut in half to place on each side of the photo. The die outside that is a Cricut cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I know the shadow paper is by Die Cuts with a View. I would guess that all the cardstock on this layout would be by Recollections. 

The cute sneaker ribbon is by Offray. I have to tell you when my mom gave the ribbon to me I was like-ummmmm....what the heck am I going to use this on? Well... crazy enough when I saw this picture the first thing that stood out to me was their shoes. So.....Ta-da! Enter the crazy ribbon from my crazy mother. Crazy runs in our family! Lol



 

Thanks for looking.

Scrapbook.com-Cricut challenge with a twist of an animal

No comments: