This card required a lot more work then I usually put into a card. I die cut the 65 using my Cricut and the cartridge CTMH Art Philosophy. The purple cardstock is by Recollections and nn that same colored cardstock, I glued a lot of sequins in rows with Ranger's multi medium matte adhesive. I would adhere a bunch sequins down thinking I was close to being done and upon placing the negative of the 65 paper over the sequins, I was no where near done.
When I did place the negative over the sequins I did notice that the sequins had to extend farther then numbers because I used foam adhesive for the negative and you could see into the card. I thought that made the card look incomplete and therefore I did more rows of sequins to get the look I wanted.
Once the sequins were in place and the adhesive was dry, I added the foam adhesive to the negative 65 and applied multi medium matte adhesive to those foam squares. I placed the negative piece to the sequined paper and placed a heavy object on it to dry.
I used a lot of foam squares and in retrospect I think I would die cut a regular full piece of foam when I die cut the number. It would save time not having to pull off all those backings of the foam squares and would look better from the side.
The swirl is a Cricut cut but I'm not sure what cartridge however I know that the flower is by Making Memories and the glitter circles by Recollections. I added Glossy Accents by Ranger to the flower.
Thanks for looking.