Thursday, April 21, 2016

Sassy Studio Designs

This week at Sassy Studio Designs the Thursday challenge  is

Tic-Tac-Toe

Choose three in a row to create your project.

I chose the center row of stitching real or fake, flowers, and sentiment.


I love this image and finally get to use it. I printed the image out onto Ranger watercolor paper and used Peerless watercolors and distress inks to color in the image. I matted black cardstock behind the image by Recollections. The blue and the green cardstock are by Paper Reflections and the red is by Recollections. The stitching on the card is a rub-on by Die Cuts with a View.

The flowers are by Prima and the center is a glittery dot by Recollections. The sentiment is a Fiskars stamp that I stamped with Hero Arts black ink onto a Spellbinders die.


Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

This is a real concoction! Love it.