Monday, April 11, 2016

Manly Monday Moose

For my Manly Monday card I used a sample from a furniture store. It was cut with pinking shears on both sides and I trimmed the top and bottom so it looks like it is frayed. The die cuts the moose stamp (SU) is on are by Spellbinders. I inked the inside of the white die cut with Tea Dye distress ink and an ink blending tool both by Ranger. The cardstock used on this card are all by Recollections and the background paper is unknown. The tag is a Cricut cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge and the baker's twine is by Fashion Naturals (dollar store). The sentiment is by Just Right stamps and the ink in both stamps is Chocolate Chip by Stampin Up.



Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW WOW WOW, this is fabulous, so creative of you.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

fantastic! I love the sample cut with pinking shears! great touch! I also love the sentiment on the tag! superb manly monday card!

Alicia

Wies said...

Lovely moose stamp. The sample on the background looks great.