Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Christmas 2004 Layout

There's a lot more to this LO then it looks like. I tend to get bored easily and like to try new things to keep interested in layouts and cards. Sometimes I step out of my comfort zone and dabble into the unknown. 

The background behind the photos is a mix of different things. I used an ink blending tool by Ranger with SU red ink on a The Crafter's Workshop dot stencil. I then inked the sides with green distress inks and painted the edges with a mix of white paint and Stardust chalk both by Stamp N Plus.

The rest of the layout consists of border patterned paper by Die Cuts with a View, cardstock by CM, Recollections and Sunborn,and some die cuts cut by Cricut. I added some snowflake stamps in the center. I stamped them with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed them with Ranger's red embossing powder.


Here's the "pretty" background.


Thanks for looking.

No comments: