Saturday, April 16, 2016

Sketches in Thyme Project Life

It's my turn at Sketches in Thyme Project Life challenge blog. Here is the sketch and what I did with it:


For my card I started with off white cardstock by Recollections and stamped a dotted square stamp by Fiskars with brown SU ink. I die cut the Die Cuts with a View patterned paper with a Spellbinders rectangle die. I used a Cloud 9 Designs quote stamp for the sentiment and added brown cardstock (Coredinations) corners to the edges. Those edges have been stamped with a Weathered Wall Deep Red Stamps background stamp with brown ink. I added a Jenny Bowlin banner to the card with the baby's name on it. 


 For the rest of the pocket page I used patterned paper by Crate Paper and Die Cuts with a View. I stamped labels on some of the cards with a small alphabet stamp and brown ink both by Stampin Up. I continued to add the brown Weathered Wall stamped image around some of the squares by way of the corners or I used a strip of it on two photos. In the bottom right corner besides the baby's name I stamped Holy Baptism (Mark's Finest Papers) and then the cross (Clear Dollar Stamps) with the same ink and on the same paper.






Thanks for looking.

No comments: