Friday, April 08, 2016

Wheatland Layout

I made this layout for my nephew's scrapbook. I made the background paper with a The Crafter's Workshop stencil, an ink blending tool and a rainbow of distress inks. I ended up doing 4 or more different versions of with this stencil. I was trying to match the background in the of the center photo without taking over. I hope I accomplished that. The title was made with CM alphabet stickers and the music notes are a Cricut cut and I put black dots in



There are a lot of Cricut cuts on this side. The pocket cut from the cartridge Bits and Pieces. The tabs by Art Philosophy and Small Talk and Frames. The date by Cricut Craft Room Basics. There are many pictures of the boys father which I didn't want to add to the LO so I made a pocket to put them in. Then it's the nephew's choice to pull them out and look at them. I die cut the pocket but then covered it up with pictures. So I included a photo of what it looked like at the end of this post. Some of the paper is old and I think it may be by Die Cuts with a View but I'm not positive on that. Some of the papers are by CM with cardstock by Coredinations and Recollections.





Thanks for looking.

No comments: