Sunday, April 24, 2016

April Sketches in Thyme PL

Back again this month we the Sketches in Thyme Project Life  sketch challenge. The sketch is by Emma Prescott.


I used a background stamp by Deep Red Stamp called Circles Rubber Stamp. I stamped it onto the tag with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I inked the tag with distress ink by Ranger. I made the title in Cricut Craft Room with the tags from the the Small Talk cartridge and the and the font is Cuttin Up. 


The patterned paper on the left, the green paper on the right and the chipboard that says "Cool" are all by Making Memories. I messed around with the placement of the photos too many times and ended up ripping some of the polka dot paper. To fix that I circle punched out a scrap piece from the PP and adhere them all over with foam tape on some and regular tape on others. The blue cardstock is by Provo Craft and the brown cardstock and ribbon are both from my stash. The blue ribbon is by Stampin Up. The piece of brown chipboard is from my stash and I inked it with brown distress ink.



Thanks for looking

2 comments: