Sunday, April 17, 2016

Baby Hippo

The baby cards below use the same hippo stamp by Fiskars and stamped with Memento black ink. I colored them in with Copic markers and die cut them out with different Spellbinders as well as the dies behind them. I inked the inside of the die with light blue and pink ink. 

The boy card I started with yellow Bazzill cardstock and adhered a patterned paper on top. I'm not sure who it is by. The I wrapped some Michael's shear blue ribbon around to the left. I made the sentiment with Spellbinders dies using a Unity Stamp Co stamp with Hero Arts Cornstarch ink. I then die cut a swirl from my Cricut and added some baby feet stickers (by CM) to the bottom.


The second card I used some old patterned paper that may be by Three Bugs in a Rug. The ribbon is by American Crafts and the sentiment is a Fiskars stamp in the same set as the hippo.



Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

These cards are cute. Love the pink ones.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both SUPER cards, love that hippo and the paper.

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!!