Friday, May 01, 2020

6th Grade Mimi 1953 Scrapbook layouts

Still working on the In-Laws scrapbooks.

I used stamps for her name and date by Stampin Up with Chrome Yellow Archival ink by Ranger
I square punched the letters out (CM punch)
The patterned paper under her photo is by Die Cuts with a View
The patterned paper on the left has edges that remind me of a postage stamp.
That paper is by K and Co.
I used distress ink around the edges of the postage shaped papers to make them more apparent.
The 6th-grade sticker is by Scrappin Sports and More


The other side of the layout is the paper that matches the title from the page before. 
I made another pouch to hold awards.
I scanned two awards she earned that year and the back of the class photo. And then printed each onto a 4x6 photo paper before putting them into the pouch.
 I wanted to preserve the names of the kids in the class not only because they were her schoolmates but because their names were written in their own handwriting. I think that's cool and reminiscent of the time period.

The arrow was made on my Cricut. 
The letter stickers by Sticko (EK Success)
The letter stamps are by EK Success in black Hero Arts ink


Here are the two pages side by side. 



Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great pages, have yet to do a "real" scrapbook page, yours are wonderful.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x