Sunday, May 03, 2020

Lawn Fawn Purple Cards

I used stamps by Lawn Fawn
I colored the mug in with colored pencils
The background is a Spellbinders embossing folder
I inked the entire area with light pink and purple
The sentiment is by Stampendous and Hello is a de-cut by Lawn Fawn
The die- cuts are by Spellbinders, K and Co. and the rounded purple square is unknown



The Flower is by Creative Memories
Stamps colored with Copic markers
Smaller card base
The metal edge die-cut is by Stampin Up
Brad is unknown


Here are some other cards using the same stamp.

Last card I threw in here so I didn't have to a single post on a card that I don't really like.
Sometimes things end up on your desk
So you put them together
and
Sometimes it works out to be a glorious creation and sometimes not so much
I'm giving this card a not so much.
The border was cut with Cricut.
The purple die-cut is also by K and Co.
The flower stamp is by Stampin Up.
The brads are from my stash.




Thanks for looking

No comments: