Sunday, May 24, 2020

Deep Red Stamps For the Record Cards

I used a record stamp by Deep Red Stamps 


The sentiment is alphabet stamps by Lawn Fawn
The patterned paper is by Me :)
I stamped the record in different colors on a sheet of off-white cardstock.
My rows weren't straight but, it works.






The colors look so different from out in the sunlight compared to lights inside. I thought it would be fun to see how I stamped the records on the cardstock after I cut it up and made it into cards.
Inks:
Dark blue-Ranger Blue Ribbon
Lighter blue-Hero Arts Cornflower
Aqua-Hero Arts
Green-Stampin Up
Green under that-Umbrella Sea Glass
Yellow- Ranger Archival ink Chrome Yellow


These are different size cards that I found in my stash, 3 3/4 x 5 3/4. 
I'm trying to weed out things like that because I have a vintage suitcase that I keep my cards in and this size card doesn't fit well. I'm donating cards to nursing homes and other places and therefore I'm using the opportunity to get rid of cards of different sizes-that sounds horrible. 

Thanks for looking
Here are some other cards using the same stamp.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards! Love the different colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are GREAT cards Cindy, lovely colour combos too.
Keep safe
Faith x