Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Soft Large Pink Polka Dots Thinking of you cards

A couple of pink thinking of you cards that I sent out to some assisted living centers in our area.
I used stamps by Stampin Up and TPC Studios.
I stamped the blue flowers inside the pink polka dots of the patterned paper. Then I stamped a blue border onto the punched border paper.
The blue ink is by Stampin Up.
The sentiment is by Pebbles-stickers
The rectangle die cut is from eBay. I inked the edges with pink distress ink.
The border punch and the flower embellishment are both by Martha Stewart 
The background patterned paper is by Making Memories and K and Co. for the paper of the border punch.
Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby



Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful cards Cindy.
Take care
Faith x