Thursday, June 25, 2020

YooHoo-We're thinking of you Owl cards

I had all of these owl images just hanging around my craft room. Time to pull them out and use them for a good cause, sending them to senior citizens.
I used stamps by Lawn Fawn 
Masking paper Inkadinkado to cover the owl and create a blue sky with distress ink.
The sentiment is by Cricut 
There are some die- cuts by Spellbinders
The grass patterned paper is old from my stash. 
I made the backgrounds using a stencil from The Crafters Workshop and Glimmer mist Sprays from Tattered Angels. 
I was looking to see which one still worked. When you don't use them very often they get clogged up.






I used flock on this owl. 

The die-cut for this card below is made with wallpaper samples.


Thanks for looking
Here are some other cards using the same stamp.

No comments: