Friday, June 26, 2020

Fishy cards by Lawn Fawn

I have a bunch of cards today.
Inside each one is the sentiment Just Keep Swimming.

I used stamps by Lawn Fawn and Close to my Heart for the sentiment 
Most of the fish are colored with colored pencils but there are a few with Copic markers in there too.
The border dies are by eBay and Spellbinders
The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye and Creative Memories for the sand

The sunrays in this first card, are a stamp that I acquired through the years.
These two cards are long and skinny. You can see their pattern on the edges of this one.
Using things up in my stash.





I heat embossed the same sunray stamp using Colorbox ink and clear embossing powder.






For this next card, the background was made with alcohol inks.
The border die by Spellbinders and is inked with distress ink
The sand is patterned paper by CM


The sunrays in this next one were made with a Tim Holtz stencil and a Ranger gold spray.



The background stamp is silver pigment ink that says Thank you 
Then I inked with distress ink.





Thanks for looking.
Here are some other cards using the same stamp.
ATC’s with Lawn Fawn

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful set of sea cards Cindy, love the shine on the sun"shine".
Take care
Faith x