Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Medical Heart Beat cards with fancy embossing

All die cuts are from my Cricut
All papers are cardstock from my stash
No stamps-that doesn't usually happen on my cards.


So this red background card went through multiple steps. It started with too much pressure from the Gemini on the embossing folder. That made the paper crack. Alrighty
I  pressed Versa Mark ink pad over the raised embossing and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder by Stampendous multiple times. I enhanced the photo so you can see it better. Then...



I embossed this gray scrap of paper with the same embossing folder.


Then lined the two together and added the heart


BOOM! I loved the results. Flaw and all.


The For You card:
The black cardstock was dry embossed with a Chevron pattern folder by Cuttlebug
The heart is on a Spellbinders die-cut
I put Glossy Accents on the heart die-cut.



Thanks for looking
UPDATED PICS, DESCRIPTION, lABELS, AND PHOTOS 10-1-21

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both are wonderful cards Cindy, LOVE your rescue, clever thinking.
Take care
Faith x

moknowsall said...

Just visiting your blog. Love your work. Thanks for sharing