Friday, June 19, 2020

Which direction should this blue and green card be?

I found this lonely stamped flower in my stash
I used it to test out my blue and then green Copic markers.
The green coloring is me just messing around.
Sometimes I look at it and think, meh...but
It's a handmade card for someone at a nursing home. I just hope that they like blue and green.
Technically, since there is no sentiment, this card could be used for any occasion.
I usually include a sentiment to the front of the card and without one to guide the recipient on which way to hold it or open it

What do you think? How would you hold this card to open it?

This way?


Or this way?


The die- cuts leaves are by CM
The blue cardstock by Ranger has been dry embossed with a Spellbinders folder
 There's a brad in the center by Making Memories.

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! I think it could go any way!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Lovely card, love the blue and green, which way? I would go portrait, as I find with landscape they don't stand up for long and open up and flatten! that's what happens to mine anyway LOL.
Take care
Faith x

Ali said...

I like it in the portrait style opening "way". I bet the nursing home resident likes the card too, what a treat it would be to receive this beautiful, fun card!
I love the copic colours! This is a BEAUT! ~ Ali