Monday, June 01, 2020

Manly Monday Baby Boy up-cycled cards

I made some upcycled cards from a couple of layouts that I was tearing apart.
I noticed that I was low on Boy baby cards and oddly enough, these cards were thank you cards for girls
I wish I would have taken a picture of the before.


This first card: The sentiment stamp and black ink is by Hero Arts
The blue cardstock pieces are scraps. 
The patterned paper is from a paper pad because the other scraps have perforations.
The rick rack is by Wright's


Second card:
The die- cuts are by Spellbinders (label for ribbon and blue rectangle) and Creative Memories (baby pin)
The ribbon is by Stampin Up.
I inked the edges of the card blue so the embossing was more evident and boyish


Thanks for looking
I feel like I'm a winner on this post for using ribbon on both cards.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Whatever they were they are just perfect as boy baby cards.
Take care
Faith x