I have to tell you about this contest at Clearsnap and then look at the bottom of this post for a project I made with their products.
Connecting with Clearsnap
Did you know that you can find Clearsnap on Facebook AND Twitter?! We have a fabulous design team who is active on both our blog and Facebook plus we post tips and tricks about all things inky to twitter.
Are you following us on twitter?
Have you "liked" our Facebook Page?
Are you following our blog?
To celebrate these wonderfully easy ways to access all things Clearsnap, we're giving away a $50 prize pack of goodies to one twitter Follower, one Facebook fan, and one blog Follower!!! We love our fans!!! That's 3 prizes up for grabs! You won't want to miss out on announcements on new releases at CHA (they are so exciting!!!!!!) and other inspiring Clearsnap news!!! Here's how to enter:
- "Like" us on Facebook - you'll receive 1 entry!
- Tell your friends to "like" us on Facebook (post to our Wall to let us know you shared) -- you'll receive 1 entry!
- "Follow" us on Twitter - you'll receive 1 entry!
- Tweet about us on Twitter - you'll receive 1 entry!
- Follow our blog (here, in the right hand column) - you'll receive 1 entry!
- Post about our contest on your blog (leave a comment here with a link to your blog post) - you'll receive 1 entry!
I made this simple Christmas card and felt it needed something. By using Clearsnaps inks on the poinsettia and around the word Peace this card turned from OK to Wow. I love the results of the inks (the bottles look like liquid mascara to me). They come in a variety of colors. I got the three different packs with four in each. You just have to get some. I love their Smooch Spritz as well and will be posting a card tomorrow using it.
The word Peace (stamp by The Paper Co) is heat embossed with white embossing powder by Stampendous and ink by Versa Mark; poinsettia paper is by K and Co and striped paper by Creative Memories; cardstock is from Hobby Lobby and I used Perffect Pearls and water to give the card a glimmer. Thanks for looking.