Thursday, June 16, 2011

Girlie layouts

With all the Manly Monday, Father's Day cards and graduation cards I felt my blog needed a girlie touch to it. So the best way to make things girlie is show you some of the layouts I did for a graduating senior who has been in dance since she was little. The book covered her whole dance life from 1997 to 2011. It was very fun to do and she LOVED it. I just love being able to add sparkle, rhinestones and glitter to layouts about dance.

This is her and her friends at recital. The bottom portion I used a bunch of silhouette circle punches as masks for the glimmer mist. Such sweet girls these three truly are.


I just adore this one because I had an idea and it came out the way I wanted to.  Oh to be a little girl in dance class again.


This dance was her solo for this year. I went and watched her compete with this number and talk about a class act! The dance fit her beautifully and was not trashy at all. (I say that because her mom and I discussed before she even started the dance that the song is or could be taken poorly for the lack of a better word) I just loved watching her and felt the choreography was well done and executed perfectly. Who cares what place she got.  This dance really rocked.


Well that's it for girlie layouts for the next few days. Tomorrow through Monday I will be featuring the rest of my Father's Day cards. I hope you will use them as inspiration for your male cards. They always seem to be a little tougher to make then girl cards.

A happy Birthday to my sister Jennifer for today is her special day:)

No comments: