Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lily pad card

I made this card for the Lily Pad challenge of making a card with ribbon on it. I hope twill counts as ribbon. I enhanced the ribbon/twill by spraying it with two shades of Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels. Doing so made it match my pink paper better and gave an extra sparkle to the card.
Here is the before and after shot of the ribbon/twill and then  my card.




 Patterned paper is by Echo Park, which I added some rhinestones to the centers of some of the flowers using my IRock by Imaginisce. The ribbon/twill is by Karen Foster; stamps by Hero Arts; ink by SU, VM and CTMH; pink paper is by CM; embossing powder by Stampendous and card base by Recollections.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Very pretty card, Cindy! That's a gorgeous shade of pink and I like the other brights you chose to go with it. Thanks so much for playing in the Pond with us!