Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Post Christmas in June

I have a lovely Christmas card to share with you for the challenge at Christmas Stampin. I don't think I have ever done one with them before and was inspired to try their challenge of black, white and one other color. This is what I came up with:


I'm not sure who the black and fuzzy white paper is by as it was a gift from another scrapper that hated the fuzzy white where I rather liked it. The green paper is by K & Co; brad is unknown; rhinestones are by Queen and Co; sentiment by TPCo; ink by VM; embossing powder by SP; ribbon by Offray; card base by The Paper Co. Thanks for looking and have a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Cindy! Thanks for playing along with us over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy