Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gingerbread Man Christmas Cards

Hello everyone! It's the middle of the month and I wanted to send out a reminder that Christmas Cards all Year Round's challenge is Gingerbread people, three buttons and ribbon. I have some great mid month cards to show you. 



First up we have a fun gingerbread man stamp by Stamp N Plus. I stamped him on watercolor paper and colored him in using distress markers and a water pen. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts, die cuts by Spellbinders and the rest is miscellaneous from my stash.


Next I used patterned paper by October Afternoon. I liked the opposite side of the gingerbread man enough to use it for the base of my card front. The ribbon is by Oriental Trading Co, sentiment sticker by SRM Stickers and brad by The Paper Studio.



These fun button-like embellishments are from Michael's. I combined a few Martha Stewart patterned papers, with SRM Sticker sentiment and American Crafts ribbon to create my card. The punches are by EK Success and Creative Memories.


Last I used the very last embellishment in the pack for this card. The die cuts are all by Spellbinders. The patterned paper is by Scenic Routs (brown) and Making Memories (green). Ribbon is by Oriental Trading Co. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

3 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

These are all so adorable!! How can they not be with gingerbread men on them! lol Thanks for the sweet words on my blog today!! hugs! Stacy H-W

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are gorgeous Cindy,I love the gingerbread folk and the different designs.
Kevin xx

Kelly O said...

Wow great cards, they are all adorable.