Friday, May 24, 2013

You make my Heart Happy

I love this sentiment stamp by Hero Arts. It is stamped with Hero Arts black ink on a Spellbinders die cut with Making Memories eyelets. The heart die cuts are from my Cricut (not sure which cartridge but if I had to guess I would say Creative Memories Holiday Frames and Tags). The cardstock used in this card is by Recollections and DCWV. Patterned paper is by K and i Memories and the flower sticker is by K and Co.

For the background paper I stamped the flowers (by Close to my Heart) and then took a distress ink pad (by Ranger) and smeared it over the entire piece. Some spots I went over it twice to saturate the paper more giving it a darker appearance. I have fun experimenting with my supplies and finding new ways to use them. What new way to use your stash have you discovered lately?

Happy Friday to everyone!! So happy the work week is done. Happy Memorial day to my friends in the states. Monday off is a great way to start the summer off right. Yahoo!!


Be sure to check back:
Saturday for a Stamp N Plus card
Sunday for Chalk Ah Lot graduation card
and
Monday for a Manly Monday card and links to other manly cards.

Thanks for stopping by

Challenges:
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/- Make your own background
http://craft-roomchallenge.blogspot.com/- Stamp your own background
Show us what you got



No comments: