Saturday, May 04, 2013

To have and to hold

I'm at one wedding and my hubby is at another wedding. I think we are way to old to hae so many weddings this year. Baby showers too. It's nuts that I can't go a year without a shower for either or a wedding. Oh well.

For my card I heat embossed the background stamp with a light gold color embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. The stamp is by Hero Arts and the ink is by Versa Mark. The die cut is cut out using my Cricut and the frame around it is by Jolee's. The stamp is by American Crafts and the ink by Hero Arts. I inked the edges of the die cut with Ranger distressing ink. The black cardstock by Recollections has been die cut on the edge with a Spellbinders die. The brad is by Eyelet Outlet and burlap from my stash.

Thanks for looking.



Challenges:
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com.au/- Make it sparkle (Glitter frame)
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/- Sentiment as the main focus
http://365cards.blogspot.com/- Not so Heavy Metal


9 comments:

Natalie Laurijssen said...

Wow, such an elegant card! I love your colours. Thanks for joining our sparkle challenge over at ABC.
X - Natalie - X

catherine said...

This is lovely Cindy and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week with your sparkly frame
x catherine

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the burlap, thanks for playing along with us this week at 365 Cards.

Wendy said...

Fabulous card...Thanks for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty this month.
Wendy xx

Words and Pictures said...

Elegant die-cutting, and I love that burlap ribbon. Thank you for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
Alison x

DoBea A. said...

Beautiful card! I love the added sparkle :) Thank you for playing along with us over at 365 Cards!!

Judith said...

I just love the layout of your pretty card it's perfect for our sentimental challenge at My time to craft this week - thank you for playing along with us hugs Judith x

Laurart said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner Love from Laura xxx

Cindy said...

Very nice wedding card! Too bad about having to be split up for special events! Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces.