Monday, May 20, 2013

Manly Monday Father’s Day carD with a plane

Here are some masculine cards I found this week. I hope you enjoy them and will leave them some love on their blogs.

Beer card

Here's my Manly Monday card today. I used a background stamp by Hero Arts using Ranger's Distress ink with the stamp and around the edges of the background and the sentiment as well. For the sentiment I sprayed the paper with water to give it a watercolor effect with the ink. The sentiment is printed from my computer. The cardstock for the background is kraft by Oriental Trading Co.
The green cardstock is by Creative Memories and DCWV. The airplane stamp is by Prickely Pear stamped on white Recollections cardstock and cut out by hand. 
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you see a manly card that you think would be a good fit for my weekly Manly Monday post email me at grohcm at gmail dot com.


Challenges:
Thank you for looking.

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

great card Cindy, I like the plane the papers and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Patricia said...

Sweet and simple. Very nice. Thanks for joining at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Krew for Challenge #144...World's Best Dad/Man. Good luck and please join us again next week.

Sue said...

This is fabulous. I love the image and beautiful colours.
Thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month.
Sue

Unknown said...

Great card! I love the design and the fab, big sentiment!

Thank you for joining the challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

Sheena
xxx

Unknown said...

wow this is great. Thanks for playing at That Craft PLace xx

CarlaKH said...

Wonderful card with a neat image and design! Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges!

JenniferD said...

A Great Fathers Day Card! Love the Colours! Thanks for joining us at NMWC