Monday, August 10, 2015

Manly Monday Crackle Paste

Edited April 2021 see the sidebar for an explanation 

My card today used a stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils. I wish I could take credit for the crackle paste idea with the globe stencil but I saw it somewhere and had to try it. The patterned papers are by Die Cuts with a View and then the map paper is by K and Co. The stickers are from two different sticker sets but are both by Sticko/EK Success.






Welcome back to Manly Monday. I hope this post finds you well. I announced the winners of my Manly Monday giveaway in THIS POST. and then I'm having an anniversary giveaway which you can see in THIS POST.

Please be sure to visit the masculine cards and let them know you saw their card on Manly Monday.






Challenges 

3 comments:

Wies said...

Great card with the crackled globe, Cindy.

Debi said...

It's so nice of you to feature one of my cards. Thanks. Love the crackle globe idea. And congrats on your blogaversary.
Hugs, Debi

craftysahmiam said...

Thanks for letting me know you chose my Chevy card as one of your Manly Monday features; I'm off to check out the rest !