Saturday, August 29, 2015

With Sympathy

I had to make a few sympathy cards recently. Those are never fun to make but I think they mean the most to people when they lose a loved one. 

I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge by Close to my Heart for the frame, the background rectangle, and the half scallop circles. I didn't really care for the green color I had cut them out with so I inked all three pieces with Peeled Paint distress ink and sprayed them with water mixed with gold Perfect Pearls. The tree stamp is by SU and I have stamped it with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. Then I inked the image with Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, and Tea Dye distress inks. The patterned paper is old and unidentified but the sentiment stamp is by Gina Marie with white ink by SU. White card base is pre-made by Recollections.



Thanks for looking.

No comments: