Friday, August 28, 2015

Just a Perfect Day

 I'm doing my final Flashback Friday image for Sassy Studio Designs today. This polka dot bikini Sassy will be at a lower cost then the regular digi's but only for one week. So hurry and get yours before the week is up.

I colored her in with Copic markers and fussy cut her out. The grey background paper is by Quick Quotes and the yellow patterned paper is by Crate Papers. There is a piece of yellow vellum over the patterned paper behind the body of Sassy but I'm not sure who it is by. The sun is a chipboad piece by Maya Road that I painted with yellow acrylic paint by Pebbles. I punched out a small circle out of Die Cuts with a View yellow glitter paper and adhered it behind the sun. The sentiment sticker is by Three Bugs in a Rug. I'm not sure about the wave stickers or the ribbon. They have both been in my stash for a long time.

Thanks for looking.





No comments: