Sunday, February 23, 2020

Two Aztec Birds Blank card

This stamp perplexes me. What occasion would you use it for? It has an Azteklook to me but; ll look it up.

It is copper heat embossed and layered on top of black cardstock and then a brown with orange undertones. That paper was cut with the decorative scissors. It resembles the edge of a stamp.
This not my style but I loved bringing it together for the inspiration daily challenge at Scrapbook.com

For the rest of the card;
I used Deep Red Stamps Camouflage background stamp with distress ink by Ranger. Honestly, I was playing around that day. I wanted to know how this cardstock would hold up with all of the liquid being placed on it. sprayed it with water. used st\amps by 
The dry embossing folder, I'm guessing Darice



Thanks for looking

I know I've talked about her before but I want to give her a shout out. There was this woman that moved into assisted living and I received some of her supplies, which were 95% Christmas stamps and then some parts and pieces, like the own above,  They graciously gave me so many wonderful stamps. I was delighted to take them to make homes for every single stamp.

Of course, good deals aren't magically delivered to you unless you have a BIL like mine who just happened to be in Detroit that day- on moving day. I think he may have been the hero that mentioned my name to take to stamps. Aww.
He drives a Corvette and so whatever could in the Vette' he would bring home. A nice story that I will want to remember
 So when there's apart from her creations I will and I have, let you know that she gets the credit.
I'm also going to find out her name.

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Great card Cindy, love the stamp, to me it looks like it could be a Thanksgiving card? I should think the lady in question was glad they were all going to a good home and to someone who would use them instead of throwing them out. Hero BiL yep! sounds like LOL.
Faith x

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's pretty cool! You lucked out with the stamps - what a great brother! Your card is cute - I like this interesting stamp; it's different, and I love the copper embossing.