Tuesday, February 11, 2020

XOXO Cricut card


This Cricut card is super cute. I remember cutting it out but I didn’t put it together. Freebies are limited time offers. When I found the bag with the pieces, I was pleased to find all of the o’s that go inside of the O’s.
I had intentions of making another card to use the left over x’s but instead I had a bunch of red paper X’s and hearts scattered all over my floor. They vacuumed up nicely. ;)
The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts.



Thanks for looking
Here are a few other Cricut Valentine cards.
Cricut Heart card
Cricut Love Struck Card

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your card, it looks a great cut out design. I laughed out loud when reading the "vacuumed up nicely." I have a hubby who passes by and says you've dropped some stuff and puts them directly into the bin LOL.
Faith x