Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Deep Red Stamps Heart with Roses

Heart stamp by Deep Red Stamp called

Heart with roses

I stamped it and colored it in with Copic markers

The pink background cardstock is dry embossed with a Gina Marie folder called

Rose Vine Embossing folder 


The patterned paper is by Echo Park (Maybe)

Thanks for looking.
I apologize for not including this card with another card with the same stamp that I posted recently.
Here are some other cards using the same stamp.

Red Heart
Multiple Colors

I went back to Sept 2019 and I only found the two above.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous, no need to apologise, it's great to see another card.
Faith x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Cindy! I love pink and the gorgeous embossing! Nice stamping too! Thanks for all of the wonderful comments you left on my blog! You are appreciated!