Thursday, February 20, 2020

Heart Hello Card. in purple

The sentiment stamp is by Fiskars. The purple ink is by Stampin' Up. The die-cut is by Spellbinders and I put purple eyelets in the holes at each end.

The large heart dies I bought off eBay.
The one on the left is glitter cardstock by Die Cuts with a View, which has been a disappointment. The 4x6 glitter paper pad that I own is showing deterioration with the edges curling and changing colors on the backside that wraps around to the front. I've used those papers in my scrapbooks. Bummer. Has any else had that problem with glitter paper?

The small heart die is by Lawn Fawn and I cut it out of purple foam. Hopefully, it doesn't get torn off in the mail.

The patterned paper is by Creative Memories. It is so old but it fits these hearts. Sometimes random pieces in my craft room find each other to come together to make this beautiful card.



Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the purple!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card Cindy, love your background paper and hearts. Sorry I don't know about the paper.
Faith x