Thursday, February 13, 2020

Anniversary Heart Card

This is a beautiful heart stamp that was tucked away in my friend’s stash. What a treat it was to find it.
I colored the rubber with different colors of distress markers and then huffed on the stamp.
I was able to stamp it twice by huffing on it after the first stamp and stamping it again.

 The first time was vibrant, like what you see here. The second-generation stamped image was lighter and just as pretty. The second one hasn't been made into a card yet. 
The polka dot patterned paper is by Jillibean Soup
The background cardstock is from my stash. I have lots of scraps that I'm trying to use.

Scraps, ribbon and eyelets/brads are on my use it or lose it list for 2020.



Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How Beautiful Cindy, love your choice of papers and the heart is gorgeous.
Faith x