Wednesday, February 12, 2020

5 Valentine Cards

Last year a friend and I made a bunch of twisted easel cards for the seniors at my mom's assisted living center. The twisted easel part was wasted for they didn't know what to do with it. 
From that project, I have leftover easel cards and the 4x4 card fronts.
Since they were in a basket waiting to be used I finished a few and redid a few by taking apart the easel to make the card fronts into cards that I will be able to use. 
I included the original photo of the card below the redo.

This first card was a leftover square that never made it onto an easel card.
Patterned paper by DCWV and K and Co.
Die cuts by Spellbinders, which has eyelets at each end and the sentiment stamp by TPC Studio 
Circle die cut by Elle’s Studio 
Black ribbon on the left and then layers of cardstock
The card’s base is having a hard time supporting the weight


The next card is a strange combo of colors. 
Heart stamp with rose design in the the center is by Stamp N Plus
The patterned paper is by Studio Calico
The heart die cut from eBay
I used a yellow heart eyelet in the center



This next three cards were easy to redo once I removed the 4x4 square off of the easel card, I backed them onto a card base with something new behind it.
This one, I layered a pink cardstock that was dry embossed with hearts.


This one, red cardstock underneath. 


And lastly, once this 4x4 card front was ready for redo, I positioned a tape with a lace design down the center of an off white card base and taped the square on top. 
It’s a great anniversary card.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You've done brilliantly with your recycling, with these wonderful cards Cindy.
Faith x