Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Coronation Ball 1958 Scrapbook Layout

Another lo for the family scrapbook 
The title stickers by Cosmo Cricket BUT no number stickers to go with. Pet peeve of mine.
The date number stamps are by Autumn Leaves 
The journal die- cut with the title is by Making Memories.
The patterned paper is by Simple Stories
Vellum border by Creative Memories with a Bazzill heart border on top
I found the gold heart that is next to the date in my stash.



The right side of the layout isn’t anything special
Patterned paper by K and Co and Papertrey Ink.
The little metal stapler in the center is by Making Memories.



Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layouts!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What wonderful memories, I was going to correct you and say the Coronation was in 1953, but that was for Queen Elizabeth 2nd, then I realised my mistake LOL.
Faith x