Saturday, March 28, 2020

Be Still my Heart Cards

I used stamps by Forever in Time on the first card's sentiment 
The die- cuts:
Hearts are bought from eBay

The sentiment is in a circle punch by Creative Memories. That was my last circle punch and it was used on this card.
My husband has taken the punch apart in the past to make it punch well. Well, this was the last time. He said I had to buy a new one.
The patterned paper is by in the background and the heart is by Deja Views
The ribbon is by Stampin Up-Yeah! I'm using ribbon.



This next one Same hearts as above. The outside heart was cut with some ugly paper and it turned out well. 
Background cardstock from Recollections was dry embossed with a Provo Craft folder.
The sentiment is by TPC Studios. I wonder if they are still in business/
Does anybody know?
The die cut by Spellbinders has eyelets at the end. Yeah! Using eyelets.


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

They are both beautiful Cindy. Love the embossing and the heart die. You have a great hubby "making" you buy crafty goodies LOL.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x