Monday, March 30, 2020

Manly Monday Iris Folding Sailboat card

I used an iris folding stamp by Stampin Plus Scrappin
The sentiment is by Fiskars
The die- cuts are by Spellbinders with eyelets at the ends
The patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a View

This card is a repeat from years ago that I never fixed. The sailboat is an iris folding technique and it tends to be heavy. I needed a stronger card base to support it. I believe it's
 THIS CARD.
But I'm not 100% sure because if you look at the two cards side by side the inking looks darker on the other card. Hmm
I guess it shows the importance of good lighting when taking your pictures.



Thanks for looking
PS
I like this sentiment better because it's bold and stands out from the busy paper. Plus I was able to use some eyelets. 2020 goal: use more eyelets, brads, and ribbon from my stash.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I Love iris folding and this is beautiful Cindy.
Keep safe and well
Faith x