Friday, March 06, 2020

Forever in our Hearts Bright sympathy cards

I made a few not your normal sympathy cards. The colors are kind of bright. I'm not sure if that's good or bad but any card you send someone will be appreciated.

I used stamps for the sentiment by Stampibilities
The heart dies I bought off of eBay.
They were cut out of DCWV glittery paper.
The red paper behind it is by Craft Smith.
I sprayed it with Perfect pearls gold
Border punch by Fiskars
The patterned paper is by Elle's Studio



The second card is on kraft cardstock
The ribbon is old and I can't remember who it's by. Maybe Prima? Shout out if you know.
The die-cut by Spellbinders
The Forever sticker is by ha, Forever in Time.
I added a few red heart rhinestones.





Thanks for looking
UPDATED 9-30-21 PICS, SPACING, AND MINOR DESCRIPTIONS.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are lovely COndy and I don't think they are too bold for sympathy.
Faith x