Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe Challenge #15

At Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe challenge #15 is a birthday card.

**Remember you must use chalk by Stamp N Plus**

For my card today I used powdered chalk and paint together to paint the background of the Martha Stewart label. I then used THIS birthday sentiment stamp by Stamp N Plus with brown ink by Stampin Up. The die cut is by Sizzix and is made out of fabric from an upholstery sample. I do love to recycle. The flower sticker is also by Martha Stewart. Patterned paper by My Mind's Eye and card base by Michael's

Thanks for taking a look.




Challenges:
http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/#82-Brilliant Birthdays

5 comments:

Jennipher said...

Your combo of powdered chalk and paint turned out very well. Thanks for playing at Sentimental Sundays.

michele said...

Fabulous card Cindy! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Chris said...

Great color scheme, I love it! Thanks so much for joining me on Amusing Challenges this week! I hope you'll join us again!

Ellie Knol said...

You've created such a beautiful card! These colors are so gorgeous!!!!
xxx Ellie xxx

ps thanks for joining us at FSC!

Terry said...

Love that polka dot edge design! Wonderful birthday card with such a sweet flower design! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!