Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thank you card


I'm here to share a thank you card today with fun patterned papers by Basic Grey. I covered the 4x5.5 card base with the darker patterned paper as my base. I had left over pieces of paper from the same pad and made this middle panel by layering them on top of each other. Before I adhered it to my base I wrapped organza ribbon around it and made a bow. After assembling my card I wasn't really sure what else to do with it. It sat for a day or so until I came across this journal box by Jillibean  Soup. I felt the greens matched perfectly so I stamped my sentiment on it by Hero Arts using ink by Stampin Up. I tucked the journal box under my panel of patterned paper  and there we go. It's very clean and simple but sometimes it looks better that way.
Thanks for looking. 

Challenges:


4 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, the papers are beautiful and I love the layout

Thanks so much for taking part in the Fab n Funky challenge

Sue

Shirley said...

Sometimes clean and simle make for the best cards! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Wendy said...

Fabulous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful CAS designed card the ribbon is very pretty
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com