Monday, July 16, 2012

Manly Monday

Welcome to another Manly Monday card where I feature a masculine card. Guy cards can be difficult to make. Men really like things plain and simple. It's hard for me to do that and still be happy with the results. 

If you need help with guy cards you can follow my Pinterest board titled Guy Cards.
There are lots of ideas there. 

Very plain and simple card today. Patterned paper by DCWV, cardstock by Pioneer, label by K and Co, brads by The paper Studio and rub on is unknown. I won it somewhere.

I'd love to see what you are creating for the guys in your life. Leave me a link in the comments. Lets inspire each other:)


Challenges:




4 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the simplicity of the card. Perfect for a male card. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

Rene said...

Great card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

Unknown said...

Wow! I saw you on MIM! I have blog candy if you're interested. My Blog Candy

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254 and #255.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia