Monday, May 05, 2014

Manly Monday

Welcome back to Manly Monday. Thanks for sticking with me as I sort out life's endless twists and turns always pulling me from one end to another. Please check out the cards below by clicking on the name of the blog. It will take you directly to the Manly card. There's a lot today. Sit back and relax.



















For my card I used a tractor stamp by Stamp N Plus. You can find it HERE. I colored it in with Copic markers and then die cut it out with a Spellbinders die. The clouds are a punch by Marvy. The background papers are very old by Sunborn as well as the eyelets by Making Memories. The sentiment die cut is by Design Objectives. I used Memnto ink on the image and Hero Arts ink for the sentiment. 



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Curly said...

Wow love your card Cindy.
Thank you for spotlighting my card on manly Monday too,
Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :) x

Desire Fourie said...

Cindy I absolutely adore your male card. Reminds me of my childhood years on a farm. Thank so much for having me in the line up, its a huge honour. Its a lovely 50th Birthday pressie for today for me. Off to visit my fellow artists in the line up.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}