Tuesday, May 20, 2014

myStamp Box Tag

My project for the myStamp Box blog is a tag using the Abundant Blossoms stamp set.
I did a bunch of different things for this tag. The hexagon background is a stencil by Crafters Workshop with translucent embossing paste by Dreamweaver's on top of it. I used a mask (hexagon punch by Stampin Up and masking paper by Stampendous) in the center where the flower is but then changed my mind about the flower. I applied distress inks to the hexagons and then wiped away the excess. 

The stem of the flower is from the same stamp set and I heat embossed it on top of the embossing paste. The green embossing powder is by Stampendous. The rhinestone leaves are by Studio G. The flower is stamped once in the masked area and then again on similar color cardstock as the tag. I fussy cut it out and applied it over the other stamped image with foam adhesive. Then I added Stickles to the center lines of the flower. To finish the ribbon on top is by Stampin Up and the flower from Joann's.

Thanks for looking.



Mark's Finest Papers-Hat inspiration {Feather}

10 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, what awesome techniques you used here. Your card is gorgeous. I love the pastel colors. Thank you for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

Michelle said...

I really love this tag and the techniques that you used to make it. Thank You for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

Michelle (DT)

Sandra said...

this looks so great Cindy! Love the embossing and the bright colors!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

nwilliams6 said...

Opps - I lost my comment - hope you don't get two. I love the sketch, colors and design on this card! Thanks for joining us in the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge!

Kathy Bradley said...

Very, very pretty and lovely colors as well. Thanks for joining us at SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Great card, really love the shapes.

SoniaW said...

What a pretty creation - Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia W DT

simply monica said...

Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps.com your card is fabulous please join us again!!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Cindy - this is such a pretty tag. Love the graduated colours on the background! Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
Helen x (DT)

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Cute little tag! Love how the color changes and the pop of color with the flower. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt