Monday, May 19, 2014

Manly Monday Graduation Card

Manly Monday here for you with some awesome new cards. After my card be sure to click on the blog names to other bloggers out there that have posted manly cards. Links are there to provide you with a little inspiration.

My card is a graduation card. The polka dot paper is by We R Memory Keepers and the background paper by The Paper Studio. The grad cap stamp is old stamped in Hero Arts black. The sentiment is a Sticko/EK Success sticker that I put on white cardstock by Recollections and then cut it out. The die cut is by Spellbinders.



Thanks for stopping by here now go check out all of the other cards for inspiration.










Awesome cards ladies. You always amaze me.

5 comments:

Beth Fairweather said...

Thanks so much for including my card! I loved seeing all the other cards everyone did!

Hugs to all!
Beth
http://stampinwithbeth.blogspot.com

Jackie Scott said...

What a wonderful graduation card, this could be used for male or for a female changing the colours if you wanted to.
Love the colours you chose!

Pia S said...

What a great combo of image and DP for a masculine graduation card!

Kati said...

Very nice graduation card.
Thanks for sharing my card at your blog - you have made a wonderful selection

NickScrapShack said...

Thank you so much for including my card! Loved all the others too and the graduation card look fantstic!
Nick