Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Wedding Day Pink heat embossing and Cake embellishment Card

I have another wedding card to share. The background stamp is by Hero Arts. I stamped it with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with pink embossing powder by Stampendous. I had a slight issue when stamping the background of this card- I didn't ink the stamp well and so when I pressed it onto the paper there were open spaces inside the pattern. So to fix this I would heat an area of the cardstock and get it really hot with the embossing gun. Then I would sprinkle more powder onto that area and heat set it again. After a few times doing this the spaces filled in nicely. It gives a fabulous texture look because the image is raised up higher then usually plus the image/background is filled in like it should be.

 The stamped background is matted onto silver cardstock and in the center of my stamped background I have a Spellbinders die cut in white Recollections paper. The gems around the edge are by Want 2 Scrap and the cake sticker in the center is by Jolee's. Moving down on the card we come to the ribbon in the center is by Offray with pearls by Forever In Time and just below the ribbon I layered two lacy border punches by Martha Stewart in silver cardstock. The sentiment is computer generated and matted onto the same silver cardstock.




Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Cindy, what a gorgeous card!!