Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Deep Red Stamps For You

I made this new card with a Flourish with Leaves stamp by Deep Red Stamps that can be found at 
and


I stamped the flourish with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with Stamp N Plus gold embossing powder. I love this color because it's a soft gold color that looks beautiful with so many different color combos. I tilted the image because I'm not quite sure which way it's suppose to stand in order to be upright. The cardstock the image is on is by Bazzill and the black behind it is by Recollections. The background patterned paper is by Bazzill which I feel like its a you love it or you hate it kind of pattern. 

The sentiment is a Doodlebug sticker on K and Co paper matted onto black cardstock again by Recollections. The sparkly butterfly in the right upper corner is by Martha Stewart.




Thanks for looking

No comments: