Monday, May 12, 2014

Manly Monday

This Manly Monday is just a card from me. I didn't get around to blogs last week to ask people for their cards. Things have been very busy lately that I just don't have time like I use to. Although I think there is a light at the end of my tunnel and I will continue to believe that more time will become available in the near future.  

For today I used Metal Mesh Stamp found at A Cherry on Top by


to create my background. I heat embossed it on blue cardstock with clear embossing powder. I used Versa Mark ink and Stamp N Plus embossing powder. I do love this stamp for guy cards. 

The guitar is cut by my friends Cricut. I'm not sure the cartridge or the patterned paper. It was in her scraps bin and I snagged it. The green cardstock is by Bo Bunny which I have attached with Making Memories eyelets. The sentiment is computer generated which I think is fitting for a graduate but will probably use this one for the last week of May. I like to refer to it as Birthday-O-Rama! We have a birthday sometimes 2 and an anniversary in just that one week. Out of all of them there is only 1 female birthday. Oh snap! 

Anyway, Hopefully I will be able to spot some awesome guy cards to share with you next week and as always-Thank you for looking. 


14 comments:

Lori Gauerke said...

Very nice card Cindy. It is always hard for me to make cards for men but you did a great job! Thanks for joining us at TTPH and Good Luck!

Lori DT

Crafty Judith said...

fab card hun and ty for joining us at CFTH x

Darlene said...

Awesome manly card Cindy! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Team Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

butterfly dream cards said...

What a super mans card...i love the guitar....

Fiona dT
TTPH

Anne Temple said...

Great card and design. Love that stamped and heat embossed background. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Mayras Designs said...

This is a fantastic, cool, and fun card !!! I love the embossing, design, colors,everything !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab card Cindy.


Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Pia S said...

This looks cool, the gingham patterned guitar looks fab, lovely sentiment!

Unknown said...

I would have never thought to cut the guitar in a patterned paper, but it really works and stands out. I am really into embossing the backgrounds of cards right now, so this is right up my alley. Thank you for joining TTPH this week.

Jenny Alia said...

Great masculine card. I love the sentiment and that guitar using patterned paper is perfect. Thanks for joining us at the Dies R Us Challenge and hope to see you again soon! -Jenny, DRU DT

Unknown said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining in the fun with TTPH.

Good luck.

Hugs

Jo dt

Kaija said...

Fabulous card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Gr.Kaija DT-member

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the quotation , Thanks for playing along with us at Ooh La la creations challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Love this CAS masculine card! Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes#5