Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas Card Layout of Michelle 2014

I have another layout for my Christmas Card book to share today. On this layout I started with Recollections sparkly silver and green cardstock. I die cut the green shape and the letters with my Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge. The number die cuts are white glitter paper (Recollections)  and behind the numbers is a piece of peachy/pink cardstock.

The swirl under the year and small circles on the right and left points of  the green die cut are fabric stickers and by Little Yellow Bicycle. There's an chipboard arrow sticker to the top right of the photo to draw your attention to the cut out from greeting of their card. 




Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy